How to apply?
To apply for admission at our university please follow the following steps.
Fill out an application form at the bottom of the page and attached all necessary documents (see below). We will review the documents accordingly. The following documents are needed:
- Copy of international passport (front page)
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Bachelor Diploma and Transcript (incase if you are applying for Master's program).
The admission committee will review the documents and responds with an Acceptance Letter with structure of the tuition fees.
Once you have confirm the Acceptance Letter with Tuition Fees Breakdown, student is required to start their process as in step 3,. The university will issue an invoice of the amount $185.00 to pay for Invitation Letter.
Upon receiving an original invitation letter, you must prepare documents to obtain student visa and contact the Embassy of Ukraine in your country or nearest country. The following documents are required to obtain student visa and to get admission at university.
- Original invitation letter
- International Passport (validity not less than one year)
- Original of School Leaving Certificate and Transcript
- Original Bachelor Diploma and Transcript (incase if you are applying for Master's program)
- General Medical certificate (fitness certificate)
- HIV test certificate
- Original of Birth certificate
- 12 passport size photos
- Round-trip flight ticket with the open date (i.e. open ticket)
All the documents mentioned above must be translated into Ukrainian language and also legalized by the Ukrainian Embassy where you obtained the visa.
NB: Before leaving your country, make sure that you have all the documents, mentioned above, because the immigration service at the airport will not allow you to enter Ukraine if documents are not complete.
Upon receiving your visa, student should inform the university on the expected date in Ukraine. Send us by email a scan copy of the visa page and flight ticket minimum 4 days in advance of the travel date. The student will be collected by the university representative and taken to the university and hostel.
Be aware that student will not be allowed to enter the territory of Ukraine if university representative is not present at the airport with the power of attorney from the University. This are Official Rules and Regulations of Ukrainian Immigration Department.