Distance education in speciality: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Educational level: MASTER'S DEGREE
Term of study: 2 YEARS
AFTER STUDY STUDENT RECEIVES A MASTER'S DEGREE IN THE FIELD OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
RECEIVES A QUALIFICATION:"DEVELOPER OF COMPUTER PROGRAMS".
The structure of the course involves general part and possible specialization in the chosen areas for in-depth study of individual languages and programming.
During distance learning, students study:
- TECHNOLOGIES AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TOOLS:NET, XAMARIN, QTCREATOR, REACT NATIVE;
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS: MS SQL, MYSQL, POSTGRESQL
THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS BEGINS FORMATION OF A GROUP OF 8 PEOPLE.
PLAN OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS:
- Register on the university platform
- Get a login and password access to his personal cabinet
- In the student's personal room:
- timetable of the educational process for the whole time of study;
- timetable of online teacher consultations;
- course video lectures and practical tasks for independent
- The student during the implementation of practical work provides the opportunity to consult with a teacher.
- After completing the practical work the student gets points for the
- Final control is carried out in the form of online test and online defense of final practical